Thursday, May 28, 2009

5 Months

IMG_1872

Milestones: 

She rolls both directions.  She laughs when you kiss her belly.  She can support herself when I hold her on my hip.  She can pull her pacifier out, but . . . can't put it back.  She watches and laughs at Jackson.  She can grab her toes and get them in her mouth occasionally.  She cries at unfamiliar faces that get too close.  She can support herself facing forward in the front-pack.  She is aware of being alone if everyone leaves the room - not a fan of solitude.  She can pull her head bands off.  She can suck on her thumb but only for a couple of seconds then it pops right out.  She tries to push up when laying on her belly.  She's 13 lbs 14 oz, 25" and the cutest thing that Coos Bay ever saw!   

1 comment:

Candy McCall said...

She IS so stink'n cute. I want to mush her cheekies together, and give kisses. Love the pic. I love the upcomming 6-12 months stage. They learn things so quickly. I want to see and hold her already.