Sunday, December 25, 2011

CHRISTMAS

Man, we had a great one this year!  The kids were so excited and had so much fun that it made everything worth it.  They each had a few gifts that they were particularly excited about; Jackson’s Wii gun, Addison’s princess “beautifuls” and Olivia just loved the party.  We were originally going to spend Christmas with family in Arizona, but it just didn’t work out for us this year.  So Brian kept his time off and we ‘vacationed’ together at home.  It was so relaxing and enjoyable to have a whole week together without any interruptions. 

I have to document that I have been feeling particularly grateful for my blessings.  I am so thankful for my family, my health and all our creatures comforts.  I know there are so many people that are suffering or going without and I am overwhelmed with all that my Father has provided me in my life.  From material things to spiritual experiences; I could not be happier or more in love with my life.  

HVA_6550HVA_6555HVA_6573HVA_6556HVA_6552HVA_6560HVA_6571HVA_6579HVA_6611HVA_6607HVA_6574HVA_6563

HVA_6623HVA_6598HVA_6618HVA_6627HVA_6620

1 comment:

Todd said...

And THAT is what life's all about! love it.

-(yes, this is Candy)