Friday, March 4, 2011

9 Months Old

The past 9 months went much faster than the previous 9 months.  I can't believe '1 year' is right around the corner.  Ee-ah is growing and changing so much that I'm afraid I'm going to miss something.  She just started clapping today, she army crawls like nobody's business (with an occasional hand-knee crawl here & there), she can find me anywhere in the house in a matter of minutes, and she mimics sounds we make.  She is super curious now and seems to be more interested in the printer or a paper brochure than her own toys.  Yes, those are her big recent accomplishments.  She is a very happy baby as long as I'm around.  Not too fond of strangers right now.  She screams if someone looks too close or tries to hold her, but I'm hoping she'll out grow that soon.  I love her more than she'll ever know.      

DSC_0876-1DSC_0915-1DSC_0884-1

6 comments:

Courtney said...

She is soooo cute!

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

What a dolly!
I love the bottom left photo. The soft edges emphasize the soft colors and her sweet soft cheeks!

Ash said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Beautiful baby!!!

Feather Fam. said...

Feather... those are FANTASTIC pics... like done in a studio pictures!
I want to squeeze that lil' nugget.
By the way thanks for all the night time advice... nice to have someone with a nugget close in age to swap ideas with (... and maybe vent about the sleep deprivation).

Herzog said...

She is adorable!

Lake-Allen said...

Great pictures! She is so cute! Tell everyone Hi for us. We miss you guys.