One thing on my 'to do' list for Utah was take Jackson to see some dinosaurs. Before we left Grammy was talking to Jackson about where we were going and what was going to be there. She didn't want Jackson to be afraid that we were going to see actual dinos, which of course are dangerous. So she was explaining that we are going to a big house that has dinosaurs but not real dinosaurs, just their bones. And Jackson looked her straight in the eye and said, "They're called fossils Grammy." Yah, she wasn't too worried about him after that.
Grammy and Grandpa were so fun to take us all out to Thanksgiving Point to the Museum of Ancient History. We watched the IMAX movie of "Sea Rex" to start the day off then lunch in the cafe and a self guided tour around the huge dinosaur remains. Jackson was just a little bit excited about the whole thing. I'm still kicking myself for not getting a better picture of him with his grandparents though.



3 comments:
What a cool place! My boys would love that!
Oh, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new family picture at the top!
Heather!!! You are BEAUTIFUL!!!
I can just hear that little voice of Jackson's saying that to Grammy.
I love seeing you with those 3 little kids in tow. :0)
Post a Comment