We woke up at 5:30 this morning to get ready for breakfast and presents with Santa at Brian's work. This is our second Christmas with SCOA and I love their fun holiday traditions. Jackson is still not a fan of Santa so we had to tell him we were just going to have eggs and pancakes (which he IS a fan of).
I only wish I had my camera out when Santa first came bouncing in through the front doors (right where we happened to be standing). Brian was holding Jackson and when he saw the jolly old fella, he turned the other way & screamed his death cry, "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Not quite the reaction everyone was anticipating, but hilarious!
Below is a before and after shot.
We snapped a few pics and used video to document the occasion. Maybe next year he'll warm up to the idea.
Addison was a little turned off by Old St. Nick too . . . poor girl.



5 comments:
Freaking out Santa picture are my FAVORITE! We only had one year of that. Doesn't Jackson know he brings all the loot?
That's too funny! It looks like Addy is trying to kick St. Nick in the 'Ol Jingle Balls.
I'm laughing so hard! Great post:)
Funny! I know the kids think Santa is kind of scary but the presents are so worth it.
A little late on this post here-- but those are some of the funniest Santa photos.
Alyssa only wants to see the Santa with the real beard and no straps.
Post a Comment