Sunday, July 12, 2009

Alli's Visit

 IMG_2496.r

My niece Alli, came up to visit us from Arizona and was able to pull her self away from her busy social life for a whole week!  She'll be a senior this fall then life will take off for her and who knows when she'll get a chance to come back.  Of course I took her to all our favorite spots and we had such a great time together.  Alli is like that old college roommate you had that made you laugh until you cried.  We always laugh until our stomach hurts and/or someone spits Dr. Pepper all over the place.  I love being around her just like everyone else does.

Alli has one of the best personalities there are and she couldn't be more genuine or giving.  She was extremely helpful with the kids, in the kitchen and just happy to hang out with our little family.  Honestly, I loved having her here and can't wait for the next time. 

 IMG_2972.r IMG_2451.r IMG_2317.r IMG_2298IMG_2965IMG_2425.rIMG_2428.r  IMG_2803IMG_2353 IMG_2359 IMG_2376.r IMG_2416.r

1 comment:

The Beavers said...

How fun! You are always the best hostess and show everyone a good time!!!