Addison was blessed in our home last week while my parents were here. It was so sweet and she was such an angel! My mom brought the sweetest little blessing dress with matching shoes and bow. It was such a neat experience for me to dress her in her "first white dress", I loved it and she looked beautiful. Addison was awake and alert the whole evening and perfectly content. I couldn't ask for a better baby girl. I love her and am so glad she's ours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
SOO Sweet! Her eyes are so big.
LOVE the shoes. Of course the dress too.
Congratulations!
I love the photo of You and Brian and the kiddos.
We love ya much.
She's beautiful Heather! And you look amazing too! Looks like you are all enjoying each other :)
Sweetest blessing day ever. She is so adorable. Every picture is beautiful!
Sweetest little thing! Love the blessing dress... the shoes are my favorite.
she is so beautiful. and i love her little shoes! so sweet!
She is totally a piece of heaven on earth!!!
She is totally a piece of heaven on earth!!!
Post a Comment