We were lucky enough to have John and Anne come up for almost 5 days last week. They were Addison's first out-of-town visitors and she loved every minute of it. (So did Jackson!) I was able to just relax and sleep in as John and Anne woke up early with Jackson and played. We made it to Bandon one day for fish & chips and a little beach combing too. Other than that they just hung out around town and played with the kids most of the time.
This is Anne in her "happy place". Addison doesn't seem to mind either.
Ahh- I bet Anne was in heaven. The wheather looks so fresh out there. By the way...there's that doll look again in the last photo with Anne...Addison looks like a little doll with that profile. SOO cute!
Heather I'm impressed you were out and about. I'm such a hermit after I have a baby. (it might be the c-sections) You look great though, always beautiful! Love you!
2 comments:
Ahh- I bet Anne was in heaven.
The wheather looks so fresh out there.
By the way...there's that doll look again in the last photo with Anne...Addison looks like a little doll with that profile.
SOO cute!
Heather I'm impressed you were out and about. I'm such a hermit after I have a baby. (it might be the c-sections) You look great though, always beautiful! Love you!
Post a Comment